The Power Station is a new and vibrant waterfront neighborhood located on Potrero Point, in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco.
Potrero Point is a waterfront area not known to many San Franciscans as it isn’t accessible to the public due to its industrial power plants that has powered San Francisco since the Gold Rush. Soon, this waterfront will open up to San Franciscans for the first time in 165 years.
The Power Station is 29 acres of San Francisco’s industrial central waterfront. The proposed development joins Pier 70 – an adjacent development to its north – in creating a vibrant Bayfront addition to the Dogpatch neighborhood with places to live, work, visit and play.
There are no information available on the housing units at this time
- The development will be a majority residential, mixed-use and mixed-income neighborhood of approx. 2,600 homes; 600,000 square feet of office; 600,000 square feet of Research & Development; 100,000 square feet of retail; and community-serving amenities
- Over 6 acres of parks and open space, a boutique hotel adapted from a former steam power facility, restaurants, cafés, shops and stores
- A healthy, clean environment with plenty of housing, transit options, smarter parking strategies, retail and services that meet the needs of a neighborhood
- Contributes to the creation of a new San Francisco neighborhood along the waterfront
- All photos featured on this page are from www.potreropowerstation.com