The Alexandria is located in San Francisco’s Richmond district. It’s a 4-story mixed-used building has been meticulously designed to elevate its residents’ condominium living experience.
Designed to complement the graceful Art Deco architecture of the adjacent Alexandria Theater, The Alexandria’s façade is crafted from a fine sand stucco in a modern, tonal palette, and features a roof made of concrete tiles in earthy terracotta.
The building’s entry welcomes you and your guests to your home with a sophisticated combination of porcelain tile and Napa Valley cast stone.
- Modern, spacious living areas with expansive windows that let in plenty of natural light
- Open concept floor plan
- Chef-inspired kitchen that opens out onto the living area for easy entertaining
- Kitchens feature Porcelanosa® cabinetry from Spain, Hansgrohe® fixtures from Germany and Eurostyle stainless undermount sinks
- Kitchen stainless steel appliances include a three-door LG® French door refrigerator, Thermador® gas range and dishwasher, and KitchenAid® range hood
- Serene and sophisticated, spa-inspired bathrooms
- Elegant Porcelanosa® bathroom tiles from Spain runs from floor to ceiling
- White stone bathroom countertops and integrated sinks for a sleek look
- Sleek chrome fixtures from Hansgrohe® and a soaking tub
- Thoughtfully-designed LED lighting lends an energy-efficient glow throughout the home
- Modern and durable wood flooring throughout the home
- Options to purchase ancillary finishes through a curated, in-house Design Center, ranging from designer window shades to smart home automation packages
- 4-story mixed-used boutique building
- Offering one, two, and three bedroom units
- One-car assigned private garage parking per unit plus bicycle storage
- Located in the San Francisco’s Richmond district
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, The California Academy of Sciences, deYoung Museum, Japanese Tea Garden, and the Botanical Garden
- Great selection of restaurants on Clement St and Geary Blvd
- Walk Score: 96
- HOA fees: Approximately $450 and up monthly