Location is everything at 631 Folsom, a luxury building right in the heart of SOMA. With the convenience of living by attractions such as AT&T Park and the Embarcadero — and within walking distance to work in the Financial District — it’s ideal for those looking to take up the vibrant city on all it has to offer. Condo 9C is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom space with natural light beaming in from floor-to-ceiling living room windows and a grand open floor plan. High-end, spa-like finishes furnish the condo throughout, including European cabinetry, a Master Bedroom with a spacious walk-in closet, in-unit washer/dryer, and air conditioning/central heating.
631 Folsom is home to 114 condo units and was completed in 2009. Residents enjoy top amenities such as a barbecue area with catering setup facility, 24-hour attended lobby, and concierge services.
631 Folsom is located in San Francisco’s SOMA district, an area blocks away from downtown and close to the city’s finest restaurants, stores, and businesses. With easy access to mass-transit and the freeway, this building makes the urban experience easier than ever.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling wrap-around windows in living room
• Gourmet kitchen features European cabinetry with undermount halogen task lighting, granite counters with undermount stainless steel sink, Viking stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring marble floors, counters, and shower surround; frameless glass shower enclosure; and double designer sinks
• Guest bathroom features marble vanity
• Wood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Central heat and air conditioning
Leased 1 car parking for $150/monthly
• 24-hour lobby attendant
• Concierge services
• Rear garden with fountain, barbecue, and catering set-up facilities
• 2 high-speed elevators
• Controlled-access garage with bike storage
• Automated car parking system