The Peninsula Mandalay offers a great environment for people who want a city lifestyle without having to live in the city, or those who want to take advantage of the short fifteen-minute commute to the South Bay and San Francisco. The Peninsula Mandalay is perched at the foot of the San Bruno mountain and has established itself as a landmark condominium building offering breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay. Architectural detail and clean modern design make it a wonderful balance for both SOMA and Silicon Valley dwellers alike.
Bridging the live-work balance for urban professionals along the I-280 and I-101 corridors, The Peninsula Mandalay development is ideal for the international business life, with convenient access to SFO Airport and BART and adjacent to the hub of the SSF Biotech Center. Enjoy the security of a controlled-access building and amenities including an entrance lobby with high-end finishes and fine art, a fully equipped fitness center, a business area, a club room, and a patio. The Peninsula Mandalay is a commuter’s paradise and condo dweller’s dream. Welcome to your luxury home!
This beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium with hill views has over $100,000 worth of upgrades such as stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops, and custom interior paint design. Two parking spaces in the building’s garage are included.
• Flooring: Monarch Plank Windsor Whiteleaf French Oak hardwood floors in living areas, Karastan Whitley Tweed wool carpet in bedroom, Ann Sacks Crema Marfil Alba marble tile in bathroom, vinyl sheet coved flooring installed in laundry closet
• Countertops: Emperador Light Spanish Marble waterfall kitchen and bathroom vanity countertop and backsplash
• Bathroom: Artos-Westover imported polished nickel Italian fixtures, polished nickel metal strips to line both sides of shower, custom-made walnut bathroom vanity cabinet, Kohler undermount sink, Toto toilet, Starphire Glass frameless shower door, Starphire Glass custom mirror and frame, two Vogue Bathroom Mirror Sconce lights
• Kitchen: Bosch dishwasher, Bosch drop-in gas range, Bosch microwave, Bosch European steam/convection oven, Samsung Chef Series refrigerator (isn’t even on the market in the U.S. yet, imported from South Korea), Franke stainless steel kitchen sink, premium MGS kitchen sink faucet, Insinkerator premium sound garbage disposal
• Lighting: soft white Halo LED recessed cans
• Heating: Dimplex European-style convector wall heaters in bedroom and den, digital Dimplex thermostat
• Structural: Removed kitchen wall (created open kitchen), removed furrow in bedroom wall
• Other: Custom-milled baseboards and door trim, Emtek polished nickel door handles and knobs, screw-less Lutron electric outlet plates
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
Approximately 935 sq. ft. per tax records
Serene hill views
Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite counters
Over $100,000 in upgrades
Washer/dryer in unit
HOA dues: $446.57 per month
Fully equipped fitness center
4 levels of resident parking plus ample guest parking
2 elevators accessible from both lobby and garage
Card-key entry system with individually-controlled residential floors
Phone-based remote access directory for guests