The Peninsula Mandalay
The Peninsula Mandalay is a 18-story High-rise tower built in 2004 with spectacular views of the cityscape, the Bay and San Bruno mountains. Close proximity to the cluster of Bio tech companies and life science labs, public transportation, the BART, shuttle, SamTrans bus and San Francisco ferry.
About the Condo/Townhouse:
• 1-3 Bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and plenty of natural light
• Spectacular city views
• Upgraded Hardwood Flooring, Kitchen Appliances, Counter Tops and Breakfast Bar
• Open layout floorplan
• Carpeted Bedrooms
• Upgraded Glazed Tubs in the Bathrooms
• Master Suite with a huge Bathroom and large walk-in closets
• In-unit washer and dryer
• The Building has a Wonderful Entry, a Gym, Community Room, and a Large Back Patio Area
• Garage Parking in the Building (Garage Door Opener provided). Guest parking available
About this location:
• Public transportation accessible with South San Francisco BART nearby, the San Francisco Ferry terminal in Oyster Point, SamTrans buses, Free South City shuttles
• Perfectly situated close to Highway 101, Interstate 280 and the SFO Airport
• Within reach of the Biotech Companies as well as the New Biotech and Retail Development Center called The Cove at Oyster Point
Would you prefer to check out this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.