601 4th St
Industrial chic loft living in the iconic Heublein Building in SOMA. Designed by David Baker. The building itself dates back to 1915. Open floor plan with industrial-sized windows and exposed architectural elements. Plenty of natural light and city views.
Sunny Top Floor Loft in Historic Building in the Best Location near Caltrain The 601 4th Street Loft building is a historic conversion loft building offering artistic live/work lofts. Unit #324 is a sunny top floor corner unit with an open and airy floor plan and lots of space. The living and dining area on the main level is open to the kitchen, perfect for entertaining. On the mezzanine level is the bedroom, which features a huge walk-in closet. Originally constructed in 1915, the historic Heublein Building was converted into 85 live/work lofts by Holliday Development in 1989 and retaining the warehouse’s industrial features. It is conveniently located in the most desirable block of SOMA/South Beach just two blocks from Caltrain and Muni and close to restaurants and Chase center & Oracle park.
About the condo/lofts:
• Floor-to-ceiling industrial-sized windows
• Sky high ceilings
• Open floor plan living room/dining room/kitchen area
• Exposed concrete
• Mushroom-capped columns
• Kitchen with contemporary appliances, lighting, fixtures and integrated paneling
• European tile on floors, tub surrounds and shower walls
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Large walk-in closets and storage spaces
• Live/Work use
• Shared roof top deck with panoramic views of the city
• Deeded Garage Parking in the Building
About this location:
• Close proximity to multiple bus lines, Muni Metro light rail, Caltrain, and more transit options with The Central Subway Project currently in the works
• Walking distance to AT&T Park, Mission Creek, several walking and bike paths, parks and green spaces, and the upcoming Golden State Warrior stadium
• South of Market is within splitting distance of Mission Bay, the Embarcadero and San Francisco’s Financial District
• Excellent neighbors include celebrated restaurants and cafés.
• Walking distance to parks, museums, entertainment, shopping, public transportation and all of city conveniences.
Year Built: 1916
# of units in the Building: 87
Would you prefer to check out this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.