574 Natoma St #101
Jr 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath, 303 sq ft condo with a sizeable private patio, perfect for outdoor dining entertaining in a Mid-rise SoMa building. Hardwood flooring, hide-away Murphy bed plus a study/office nook. An open layout floor plan makes for a visually larger space. Contemporary bathroom and charming kitchen with caesar stone counters, wooden cabinetry, and built-in ceiling lights. The unit is on the ground floor which means no stairs to climb! Easy access to the shared rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city, the building’s laundry facility and bike storage area. Located close to all of the convenience and amenities of city living, shops, public transportation, innovative tech companies, world-class Michelin-starred restaurants, entertainment venues and culture.
About the Condo:
• Open floor plan with living area/kitchen area and Study/Office area
• Hide-away Murphy bed
• Private outdoor patio for outdoor dining and entertaining
• Hardwood flooring
• Kitchen has Caesar stone counters and wooden cabinetry
• Built-in ceiling lights
• Shower over tub
• Ground-level unit in the back of the building means no stairs to climb
• Shared roof top terrace with panoramic views of the city
• Bike storage
• Laundry facility in the building
About this location:
• The building is located on a discreet one-way alley and is walking distance to multiple Muni bus lines, streetcars, BART, and Highway 101 and Interstate 280.
• Close proximity to Yerba Buena Gardens, Westfield Shopping Center, the Metreon, Union Square, SFMoMA, Moscone Center, Civic Center, live performance theaters, shopping, nightlife, several neighborhood parking garages
• Within splitting distance of celebrated restaurants, cafés, parks, museums, entertainment, public transportation and all the amenities and conveniences a metropolitan city has to offer
• South of Market is close to San Francisco’s Financial District, the Embarcadero and Mission Bay
Year Built: 2012
# of units in the Building: 11
Would you prefer to check out this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.