555 4th St #623
Two Master split 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condo in South Beach at the Palms
About the unit:
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- Open living room/dining room/kitchen area
- Walnut hardwood floors in living areas, and carpet in bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with quartz countertop and stainless steel Bosch appliances (electric oven / dishwasher / refrigerator)
- Breakfast bar
- Balcony off of the living room
- In-unit Bosch washer/dryer
- Built-in speakers and surround sound in the master bedroom and master bathroom
- 1-car parking available
- HOA is $570.80 per month
This fashionably elegant 2 bedroom, 2 bath at the Palms opens up to a bright living room with walnut hardwood flooring, floor to ceiling windows and an outdoor balcony facing the cityscape with views of SOMA and Twin Peaks.
The kitchen is modern with built-in LED ceiling lights, stainless steel Bosch appliances and a breakfast bar for 2. The guest bedroom is carpeted, has floor to ceiling windows, and comes with a generous-sized closet. It is adjacent to a bathroom with chic dark wood flooring and frosted glass doors.
The master bedroom is also carpeted, has floor to ceiling windows, and shares the view of the outdoor balcony. It comes with a large walk-in closet, built-in wall speakers and surround sound, and access to a smart home system that controls all of the lights. The master bathroom is fitted with marble sink, glass shower doors, and stainless steel Kohler sink and shower faucets.
Concierge services and full-time door person
Gorgeous lobby with gas fireplace and lounge area
Business center with conference room and high-speed internet connection
State-of-the-art fitness center
Luxuriant “Palms Park” courtyard
Stylish common area hallways
About the Neighborhood:
- Multiple bus lines, Muni, AC Transit, and Caltrain at your door; very easy access to 80/101 and 280
- Walking distance to Safeway, Bank of America, Starbucks, and other services
- Close to downtown, Union Square, museums such as the SF MOMA, art galleries, AT&T ballpark, Yerba Buena Gardens, the Metreon, Barry’s Boot Camp, Lucky Strike Bowling Alley, and the Westfield Shopping Center
- Excellent restaurants and nightlife including Marlowe, Fringale, District Wine Bar, 21st Amendment, Brickhouse Cafe, Tres Agaves, and many more
Interested in seeing this property in person? Call Jessie Lee at (415) 518-6402
Or schedule a meeting here! Click here.