501 Crescent Way #5213
- 3-bedrooms, 2-bath, 1-car garage parking
- Newly upgraded corner unit
- new hardwood floors throughout
- newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Stunning views of the Bay from the living room, bedrooms and kitchen
- Additional window with views of a large courtyard with fountain
- Open floor plan living/dining room
- private balcony
- recessed lighting
- stainless steel kitchen appliance
- in-unit washer and dryer
- 24-hour on-site entrance guard
- Gated and well-maintained community
- Fitness center in the facility
- Free shuttle service to and from Balboa Park BART Station and Caltrain
- Walking distance from a 20-acre wildlife refuge of Bayview Park and the Candlestick Point State Recreation Area
- Easy access to 101 and 280 freeways
- A few minutes drive to downtown San Francisco and SFO airport
- HOA dues: $507.07/mo
- Asking Price: $855,000
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo comes with a 1-car garage parking in a gated and well-maintained community in Candlestick Point. Newly upgraded corner unit with new kitchen and bathrooms, and new hardwood floors throughout. The open floor plan layout makes for a larger feel connecting the unit’s spacious indoor spaces with the outdoor ones. Plenty of natural light; sweeping Bay views from the living room, bedrooms and kitchen; and generously-sized bedrooms with large closets. Move-in ready condo is fitted with an in-unit washer and dryer and a delightful private balcony.
The Candlestick Point complex features gym facilities within the building, guest parking, and a 24-hour guard. The building has a central courtyard/an open green space with fountain, and convenient and free shuttle bus service to Caltrain, BART, and Muni bus stops. It is also within close proximity to walking trails, and to the 20-acre wildlife refuge of Bayview Park and the Candlestick Point State Recreation Area. These and serenity from the hustle and bustle of the city are just a few of the reasons Candlestick Point residents are delighted to live in the area.
About the Neighborhood:
Candlestick Point is located at the southeastern tip of San Francisco immediately south of Hunters Point and 2 miles north of Sierra Point in Brisbane. It is home to a major San Francisco recreation area called Candlestick Point State Recreation Area which features picnic areas, walking trails, two fishing piers, outdoor fitness courses, hiking trails, and a wide view of the Bay. Residents at Candlestick Point enjoy participating in, or spectating at windsurfers who come through due to the strong wind. The neighborhood is great for kayaking and bird watching as well, and will soon also offer outdoorsy San Franciscans a quarter-mile-long overnight camp sites, equipped with bathrooms and flush toilets conveniently located near the sites.
Interested in seeing this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.