403 Main & 38 Bryant St
Luxury Mid-Rise Art Deco-style building in the lively SoMa neighborhood in South Beach. Modern, spacious condos in a full-service building with luxurious amenities. Walking distance to innovative tech companies, world-class Michelin-starred restaurants, entertainment venues and culture.
• Open floor plan with curved glass in the living areas
• Amazing views of the Bay bridge, water, and city views
• Plenty of natural light
• Spacious with multiple walk-in closet space
• Modern finishes and recess lighting
• Natural hardwood flooring
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Maintenance staff
• Designated parking spaces
• 24-hr Security
• Fitness center
• Swimming pool
• Close proximity to multiple Muni bus lines, Muni rail, and Highway 101 and Interstate 280.
• Walking distance to AT&T Park, celebrated restaurants, cafés, parks, museums, entertainment, public transportation and all the amenities and conveniences a metropolitan city has to offer
• South of Market is minutes away to San Francisco’s Financial District, the Embarcadero and Mission Bay
Year Built: 1997
# of units in the Building: 218
Would you prefer to check out this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.