401 Crescent Ct #4111
Fully-Remodeled 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath Condo with Private Patio and Bay views
About the unit:
- 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom condo
- private patio with foliage
- stunning Bay views
- fully remodeled unit with plenty of natural light
- new laminate flooring by Republic in the living room and hallways
- quality carpet in bedrooms by Diamond
- upgraded kitchen with freshly painted cabinets
- master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and expansive walk-in closet
- in-unit washer and dryer
- HOA dues: $572.83/month
This spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo is a fully remodeled unit with a private patio. The condo has an open layout living space that is bright and airy and has stunning views of the Bay. The unit features new laminate flooring in the living room, new carpeted bedrooms, upgraded kitchen with freshly painted cabinets, spacious walk-in closet and an in-unit washer and dryer.
Located in a gated community that features a gym in the adjacent building, guest parking, 24-hour guard, central courtyard/open green space, free shuttle to Caltrain, BART, and Muni bus stops. Residents enjoy the serene environment and walking trails that lead to the water and to the 20-acre wildlife refuge of Bayview Park and the Candlestick Point State Recreation Area.
- Gym facilities within the building
- Guest parking
- 24-hour guard
- Central courtyard/an open green space
- Convenient and free shuttle to Caltrain, BART, and Muni bus stops
- Close proximity to walking trails, and to the 20-acre wildlife refuge of Bayview Park and the Candlestick Point State Recreation Area
- Serenity from the hustle and bustle of the city are just a few of the reasons Candlestick Point residents are delighted to live in the area.
About the neighborhood:
Candlestick Point is located at the southeastern tip of San Francisco immediately south of Hunters Point and 2 miles north of Sierra Point in Brisbane. It is home to a major San Francisco recreation area called Candlestick Point State Recreation Area which features picnic areas, walking trails, two fishing piers, outdoor fitness courses, hiking trails, and a wide view of the Bay. Residents at Candlestick Point enjoy participating in, or spectating at windsurfers who come through due to the strong wind. The neighborhood is great for kayaking and bird watching as well, and will soon also offer outdoorsy San Franciscans a quarter-mile-long overnight camp sites, equipped with bathrooms and flush toilets conveniently located near the sites.
Interested in seeing this property in person? Call Jessie Lee at (415) 518-6402
Or schedule a meeting here! Click here.