301 Crescent Way #3210 : Candlestick Point
Partially remodeled 2 BD Condo with partial water view at Candlestick
Updated photos would be ready 2/1/2020. Current photos are from similar unit to 3210
About the unit:
- 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom condo, 1-Car Parking
- over 1,034 sq ft per tax records
- Private balcony
- Partial Bay views from the bedrooms and balcony
- soon-to-be a partially remodeled unit
- HOA dues: Approximately $530/month
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo has partial water view from living room and two bedrooms and it’s partially-remodeled. This unit features a bright and airy open layout living space. The U-shaped kitchen is freshly painted and opens up to the combination living and dining room. Other kitchen features include stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The large living room has a balcony with partial views of the South Bay for those.
The first bathroom is located in front of the house. Both bathrooms are equipped with granite countertops, tile floors and plenty of storage space. Both bedrooms have carpeting and spacious walk in closets to keep things organized. The spacious master bedroom has a partial view of the South Bay and has a master bathroom with a his and her sink.
- Gym facilities within the building
- Guest parking
- 24-hour guard
- Central courtyard/an open green space
- Convenient and free shuttle to Caltrain, BART, and Muni bus stops
- Close proximity to walking trails, and to the 20-acre wildlife refuge of Bayview Park and the Candlestick Point State Recreation Area
- Serenity from the hustle and bustle of the city are just a few of the reasons Candlestick Point residents are delighted to live in the area.
About the neighborhood:
Candlestick Point is located at the southeastern tip of San Francisco immediately south of Hunters Point and 2 miles north of Sierra Point in Brisbane. It is home to a major San Francisco recreation area called Candlestick Point State Recreation Area which features picnic areas, walking trails, two fishing piers, outdoor fitness courses, hiking trails, and a wide view of the Bay. Residents at Candlestick Point enjoy participating in, or spectating at windsurfers who come through due to the strong wind. The neighborhood is great for kayaking and bird watching as well, and will soon also offer outdoorsy San Franciscans a quarter-mile-long overnight camp sites, equipped with bathrooms and flush toilets conveniently located near the sites.