300 N Civic Drive #202, Walnut Creek
About the unit:
- 1-bedroom, 1-bath
- 1 car garage parking
- 889 sq ft (per tax records)
- Remodeled spacious unit
- Corner courtyard tree-lined views
- Serene, relaxed environment without adjacent neighbors to its left or right
- recently installed laminate floors
- recently installed granite counter tops
- stainless steel stove, dishwasher, range hood, sink, microwave, garbage disposal
- upgraded lighting in dining area and new 5-inch baseboards throughout
- semi-private patio/deck area
- guests can park in the facility
- storage unit on the floor
About the Building:
- 3 heated swimming pools
- hot tubs
- 4 well-lit tennis courts
- basketball courts
- 5,000 sq ft club house with free coffee and hot chocolate year-round, and lemonade on summers
- gym with locker rooms
- sauna and steam rooms with jet baths
- billiards, ping pong tables
- racquetball court
- car wash station
- HOA dues: $524.13/mo
- HOA dues include trash removal, grounds maintenance, landscaping, and access to all resort amenities
- Walking distance to Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill BART stations
This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 889 sq ft condo (per tax records) comes with a 1-car garage parking in a gated community at The Keys. Large, quiet condo with no neighbors on either side. Newly upgraded with new laminate floors, and upgraded kitchen with new granite counter tops, new stainless stove, dishwasher, range hood, sink, garbage disposal. Upgraded lighting in dining area and new 5-inch baseboards throughout. Living room opens to semi-private deck area. Move-in ready condo in a complex with resort-like amenities.
The Keys offers its residents three heated swimming pools, hot tubs, four well-lit tennis courts, basketball court, 5,000 square foot club house includes a gym with locker rooms, sauna and steam rooms with jet baths, billiards and ping pong tables, racquetball court, and a car wash station. The HOA dues include trash removal, grounds maintenance, landscaping, and access to all amenities, self-serve car wash.
About the Neighborhood:
The Keys is 15-minute walking distance to Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill BART stations, downtown Walnut Creek, shopping (Neiman Marcus, Apple store, and more) and Safeway. The Iron Horse trail, for jogging and biking, is behind the complex. Convenient to I-680 freeway to San Francisco or East Bay.
Interested in seeing this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.
Copyright © 2019 JessieLeeSF.com. All rights reserved.