252 9th St #401
About this Rental Property:
- 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Webpass internet (included)
- In-unit A/C
- In-unit Washer and dryer
- European Oak hardwood floors
- large casement (warehouse-style) windows
- recessed lighting
- high ceilings
- Stylish Kitchens with stainless steel Bertazzoni gas cooking range and quartz countertops
- Spa-like designer bathroom with all modern fixtures
- Rooftop deck with 360 degree views of the city including downtown and Twin Peaks
- Outdoor community courtyard
- Dog walking area
- Bicycle parking
- Storage lockers
- Select homes have panoramic city views, patios, and balconies
- Close proximity to multiple Muni bus lines (9, 12,19, 27 and 47, and BART, Muni Metro light rail, and street cars on Market St which is 2.5 blocks away)
- Easy access to Hwy 101 and Interstate 280.
- Walking distance to AT&T Park, celebrated restaurants, cafés, parks, museums, entertainment, public transportation and all the amenities and conveniences a metropolitan city has to offer
- South of Market is minutes away to San Francisco’s Financial District, the Embarcadero and Mission Bay
For rent: 1-bedroom, 1-bath condo at the boutique building, Sapphire, features high ceilings, an oversize casement (warehouse-style) window with great views of the city – particularly of downtown San Francisco and Twin Peaks – modern kitchen with stainless steel Bertazzoni gas cooking range and quartz countertops, European Oak hardwood flooring, an in-unit washer and dryer hook-up, and a spa-like designer bathroom with all modern fixtures.
Sapphire at 252 9th Street has 12 modern condo residences in San Francisco’s South of Market, close to Twitter and the Mid-Market tech hub. The boutique building features a rooftop view deck, a dog walking area, a bike room, and easy commute access throughout the Bay Area. Great selection of restaurants, theaters, coffee shops, stores are nearby. Plenty of public transportation options and close proximity to the Financial district, Mid-Market area, Hayes Valley, The Mission, and Civic Center.
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Year Built: 2015
# of Units in the Building: 15
Monthly Rent: $3,450/mo
Security deposit: 1.5 month
Lease term: One year lease
Would you prefer to see this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.