24 Clyde St
- 3-Bedroom, 1-Bath
- Hardwood flooring
- In-unit washer/dryer in the basement
- Kitchen with granite countertops
- Recently upgraded roof, exterior wall, windows, and basement pluming
- Condo conversion completed in 2017
- Back Patio exclusively for this unit
- Special designated storage space for this unit
- Total units: 6
- HOA dues: $400/month
- The building has been approved for condo conversion
- Parking is not included although there are several lots within 2 blocks that offer monthly parking
- Located in an area where a car is not necessary as every mode of public transportation is conveniently located within a block
City: San Francisco
District: 9 – South Beach
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
This spacious 3 Bedroom and 1 Bath condo at 24 Clyde Street is located in a historic Edwardian-style building in the heart of the Historic South End district. The building is located on a short alley off of Townsend Street between Third and Fourth Streets, in the middle of everything you need. Perfect location to take advantage of parks, eateries, The Giants’ stadium, Caltrain, The Embarcadero, and more. 24 Clyde Street has a 100 Transit Score.
South Beach is a sub-neighborhood of SoMa (South of Market) and is within walking distance to the Financial District, the Embarcadero, Mission Bay, and Mission District. The area is home to many of the city’s museums, Michelin-star restaurants and hotels, and headquarters of several major software and tech companies, the Moscone Conference Center, Salesforce Transbay Terminal, and more. There are several public transportation options within the vicinity including BART, Muni Metro light rail, Muni buses, street cars, buses that connect commuters to the Peninsula, South Bay or East Bay, and the San Francisco Ferry terminal that travel across the San Francisco Bay.
Interested in seeing this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.