201 Harrison St #731
2 Bedrooms with 1-Car Parking in Lively South Beach
This 2-Bedroom, 2-Bath condo at The Baycrest Towers has an open layout floor plan and plenty of updates including recessed lighting, hardwood flooring in living areas, an upgraded kitchen with full glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliance, double kitchen sinks with divider, wooden cabinets and quartz stone kitchen counter tops. The living room is facing Northeast and has plenty of natural light with great views of SOMA’s notable high-rises. The bedrooms are carpeted with generously-sized mirrored closets and partial views of the waterfront. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with tiled flooring, upgraded fixtures and shower over tub. The unit comes with a tucked-away stackable washer and dryer.
Baycrest Towers is a secured, well-maintained complex with friendly staff. The complex offers amenities such as a fitness center, hot tub, outdoor pool, and a lush garden area. It is conveniently close to the Bay, the Financial District, and public transit options. It is about a 10-minute walk to the Embarcadero BART, a 5-minute walk to the Salesforce Transit Center, and light rail N and T lines, a 10-minute walk to the Ferry building, and the AT&T Park, also a 10-minute walk to the SFMoMA museum and Yerba Buena Gardens, about a 15-minute walk to 4th St Caltrain station, and only steps away to the water’s edge.
- 2 Bedroom / 2-Bath / 1-car parking (space U-51)
- Hardwood flooring in living areas
- Living room has plenty of natural light facing Northeast and has great views of SOMA’s notable high-rises
- stainless steel appliance (range oven, built-in microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher)
- open layout floor plan
- glass tile backsplash
- in-unit washer and dryer
- double kitchen sinks with divider
- quartz stone kitchen countertops
- wooden kitchen cabinetry
- carpeted bedrooms with a generously-sized mirrored closets
- master bedroom with partial views of the waterfront and an en-suite bathroom
- gym with weight room
- outdoor pool
- hot tub
- lush garden with fountain
- parking garage
HOA Fees: $734.02/mo
County: San Francisco
Property Type: Condo
Year Built: 1991
Interested in seeing this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.