18 Megan Drive SF CA
Welcome to 18 Megan Drive, Little Hollywood in San Francisco
Welcome to 18 Megan Drive, SF, CA
Huge private patio looking over serene mountain view townhouse
This townhome style condo is conveniently located in sunny Little Hollywood, the best kept neighborhood of District 10 and its top area.
About the Neighborhood:
- Close proximity to highway 280 and 101
- Walk to Muni T line and Bayshore Caltrain station
- Visitaction valley shopping and restaurants
- Proximity to playgrounds and indoor swimming pool, restaurants, hiking trails
About the unit:
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom
- Over 1,210 sqft per tax record
- Two large storage on the entrance
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring on living room
- Upgraded energy efficient LED lighting throughout unit
- Upgraded Nest thermostat
- Double paned windows with custom cellular shades
- Facing South East
- Carpeted on bedrooms
- Two level townhouse style condo
- Bottom floor unit (2 unit HOA)
- Private patio over 300sqft right off of living room with stamped concrete and synthetic turf
- Serene mountain view
- Perfect for family or someone working from home
- Energy efficient from loading washer and dryer in unit
- Spacious living room
- Gas fireplace
- Granite countertops and all stainless-steel appliances
- Master bedroom has upgraded closet organizer
- 1 car parking deeded to this unit connected to the home with storage
- 2 full bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms located upstairs
- HOA dues $239.17 per month
- Half bathroom on the downstairs
- Abundant street parking
- Minutes to John Mclaren park and Candlestick Point State Recreation Area
A block away from 280 and 101 highways, access to Downtown SF, the Bay Bridge or the Peninsula is easier than ever.
Bordering Visitacion Valley, Portola and Bayview, 18 Megan at Bayside Vista holds unobstructed views of the San Bruno Mountains where you can take in from the sizable over 300 sqft private patio, featuring custom-stamped concrete and sustainable synthetic turf.
This stylish home showcases two spacious levels with high ceilings. The ground level boasts an open floor plan filled with an abundance of natural light. An inviting living room, complete with a low-maintenance gas fireplace, flows into a welcoming dining area, ideal for entertaining or a quiet night in. A raised breakfast bar surrounds the contemporary kitchen area with pantry space and plenty of storage. A half bathroom as well as a washer and dryer closet complete the amenities on this level.
Head upstairs to find a calming master bedroom with full ensuite bathroom and second bedroom alongside a full bathroom and additional storage. The master bedroom comes with an upgraded closet organizer.
One car deeded parking in an attached garage is included on the premise. Low HOA dues of $239.17 per month (two unit HOA). All utilities (garbage, water, PG&E, etc) are separately metered.