140 South Van Ness Ave #1140
Gorgeous SOMA Penthouse condo with private balcony & southern view!
Luxury Penthouse condominium for sale in a modern building that embodies qualities of both classic urban architecture and modern design. Two bedroom, two bathroom with high ceilings and an open floor plan makes this unit larger and brighter. Master bedroom leads to a private balcony overlooking the courtyard and with views of the city.
Living areas include wood floors, hide-away home office, kitchen with pass through and large windows with panoramic views of the city.
Building amenities include a fitness center, exercise studio, conference room, four high-speed elevators, courtyard with fountain, barbecue area, and reflecting pool.
With a walk score of 96, a transit score of 100, and a bike score of 99, this location offers an abundance of restaurants, shops, and entertainment all within a short distance. You cannot be more centrally located in San Francisco. Closer to Mission, Hayes Valley, Valencia Corridor, Castro & the vibrant mid-Market corridor. Most tech bus lines have stops right outside the building. Freeway access also make this a great central location for commute to South Bay, East Bay or Peninsula.
Over $40k worth upgrades in the last few years – hideaway home office, modern closets & organized storage, kitchen backsplash, deep stainless steel sink, wood-tiled balcony flooring, Hunter Douglas window treatment etc.
• 2br / 2bath 10ft High-ceiling Penthouse unit
• Open Floor plan – Two suites & Living room in the middle
• Private balcony with Southern views of city
• Stainless Steel appliances – Oven Range (Electric), Dishwasher, Side-by-Side Refrigerator, Microwave. Stacked Washer-Dryer in-unit.
• Countertop (Granite) in Kitchen w/ pass through
• Secured 1 or 2 car tandem parking (leased $250/$350 per month) in the building
• One caged storage space (4ft x 6ft x 8ft) included
• Over 1,115 sq. ft. per tax record
• Hide-away home office, fabulous walk-in closet, decked patio, large windows with Hunter Douglas window treatment
• HOA $577.38 per month
• Park like landscaped outdoor courtyard with furnishings, BBQ grill & fountain
• Secured building with intercom entry system
• Conference room
• On-site management
• Recently renovated fitness Club & Exercise studio