103 Seal Cove Terrace
About this property :
- 3-level Townhouse with private entry
- Partial mountain views
- 4 bedroom, 4 bath
- 2-car garage, side-by-side
- Open living/dining room
- Breakfast bar
- Kitchen features Whirlpool Gold™ (gas range with oven, multi-cycle dishwasher) and LG stainless-steel appliances (microwave oven/hood, refrigerator)
- Stainless steel sink and Kohler® chrome pull-out spray faucet
- Built-in area for washer and dryer (the unit also comes with an LG washer and dryer)
- Shaker-style natural Beech cabinetry with European hinges and melamine interiors
- 12×12 ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, master, and secondary bathrooms
- Carpet flooring ideal for energy savings, warmth, and noise dampening
- Kohler® fixtures in all baths
- Dual Zone heating system
- Cultured marble countertops and shower surround in secondary baths
- Energy-efficient gas water heater
- HOA dues: $404.35/mo
- HOA covers: Fire Monitoring; Water, Sewer, Electricity (common areas); Landscaping; Plumbing, HVAC Maintenance, Reserve Fund for Improvements, Homeowners insurance, Exterior Maintenance, Storm Drain Maintenance, Utility System Maintenance, Pest Control, Window Washing.
- Free shuttle service to BART
Perched up on San Francisco’s Candlestick hilltop and bedrock is a lovely contemporary tri-level condo with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, open floor plans, and large double-hung windows boasting partial mountain views. The stylish home features stainless steel Whirlpool and LG kitchen appliances, hot water dispenser, stainless steel Kohler® fixtures, LG washer and dryer, built-in wooden cabinets, and carpet flooring.
The spacious master bedroom has two large connected walk-in closets, its own master en suite with double vanity sinks, a separate private space for the toilet, shower tiles, Kohler® fixtures in all baths. The master bedroom is bright and South-facing and is on the opposite side of another bedroom facing partial mountain views with access to its own bathroom for separation of space.
Additional indulgence include a guest bedroom for overnight guests, in-unit laundry, heating, plenty of storage spaces, recessed lighting, and 2-car side-by-side parking garage.
About the neighborhood:
Candlestick Cove is a condominium complex consisting of 150 contemporary townhomes with a community playground, multiple grass areas and barbecue area. Located in one of San Francisco’s rising bayside neighborhood, Candlestick Cove is also adjacent to the 20-acre wildlife refuge of Bayview Park and Candlestick Point State Recreation Area, this budding community is soon to become a fresh destination for San Franciscans to play outdoors, experience theater, shop, eat, and live. A new urban retail shopping district is currently under development. Surrounded by walking trails to the waterfront, and walking distance to Caltrain Bayshore. Complimentary shuttle to BART also provided.
Interested in seeing this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.