1 Mandalay Place #910
About this Property
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2-car parking space
- 1,440 sq. ft. per tax records
- Kitchen includes European-style StudioBecker designer cabinets, stainless steel appliance and granite countertops
- Master bedroom features city and bay views and spacious walk-in closet
- Hardwood flooring in kitchen and entry areas, carpet in living room and bedrooms
- Hunter Douglas Luminettes sheers and Silhouettes shades
- Spacious tile bathrooms with StudioBecker cabinets and granite countertops
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Double-pane insulated glass for energy efficiency and comfort
- Water & sewer, gas, garbage and recycling included in monthly HOA dues
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo has over 1,440 sq. ft. of open layout floor plan with stunning city views and plenty of natural light. Hardwood flooring on the living areas and recently updated carpet in the bedrooms. The unit comes with two side-by-side assigned parking spaces.
The Peninsula Mandalay is South San Francisco’s only high-rise condominium building. It’s perched at the foot of San Bruno mountain and has breathtaking views of the city and the Bay. Living at the high rise is ideal for the international business life, with convenient access to SFO Airport and BART and adjacent to the hub of the SSF Biotech Center. Enjoy the security of a controlled-access building and amenities including an entrance lobby with high-end finish and fine art, a fully-equipped fitness center, a business center, a club room, and a patio.
South San Francisco has a multitude of parks, gardens, fields and courts, a skate park and a marina. It has a cluster of Bio tech companies and life science labs, and is adjacent to the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). It is accessible via South San Francisco BART, Caltrain, South San Francisco Ferry terminal at Oyster Point Marina, South City shuttles, and SamTrans buses that connect residents to the Peninsula. The city is also close to two major highways, Highway 101 and I-280. South San Francisco is home to many employees of nearby Biotech companies like Genentech, Exelixis, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics, Solazyme, and Fluidigm.
- Pet friendly
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Social room
- Landscaped patio
- 5 levels of secured resident parking plus ample guest parking
- 2 private elevators with secure access from both lobby and garage
- Card-key entry system with individually-secured residential floors
- Phone-based remote access directory for guests
- Video surveillance system in common areas
- Wi-fi in common areas
- Gig-speed internet service available in the building
City: South San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 2 Assigned
Square Feet: 1,440
HOA dues: $532.00/mo
Asking price: $879,000
Would you prefer to check out this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.