1 Mandalay Place #1501
- 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Bathrooms
- 2-Car Parking
- 1,246 sq. ft. (per tax records)
- stunning Bay and city views
- hardwood flooring
- double-pane, insulated floor-to-ceiling windows
- in-unit laundry
- 2 storage spaces
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Social room
- Landscaped patio
- 5 levels of secured resident parking plus ample guest parking
- 2 private elevators with secure access from both lobby and garage
- Card-key entry system with individually-secured residential floors
- Phone-based remote access directory for guests
- Video surveillance system in common areas.
- Wi-fi in common areas
- Gig-speed Internet service available in the building
City: South San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking
Square Feet: 1,246 (per tax records)
This spacious 2 Bedroom + Den and 2 Bath condo is 1,246 square footage of open layout floor plan with plenty of natural light and stunning city and bay views through double-pane insulated floor-to-ceiling windows. The unit has hardwood flooring and washer and dryer, two-car parking spaces and two storage spaces.
The Peninsula Mandalay is South San Francisco’s only high-rise condominium building. Perched at the foot of the San Bruno mountains, it has breathtaking views of the city and the Bay. Living at the high rise is ideal for the international business life, with convenient access to SFO Airport and BART and adjacent to the hub of the SSF Biotech Center. Enjoy the security of a controlled-access building and amenities including an entrance lobby with high-end finish and fine art, a fully-equipped fitness center, a business area, a social room, and a patio.
South San Francisco has a multitude of parks, gardens, fields and courts, a skate park and a marina. It is home to a cluster of Biotech companies and life science labs, and is close to SFO (San Francisco International Airport). It is accessible via South San Francisco BART, Caltrain, South San Francisco Ferry terminal at Oyster Point Marina, South City shuttles, and SamTrans buses that connect residents to the Peninsula. By car, it is close to two major highways – Hwy 101 and I-280. South San Francisco is home to many employees of Biotech companies such as Genentech, Exelixis, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics, Solazyme, and Fluidigm.
Interested in seeing this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.