1 Mandalay Place #1003
About this Property
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom + Den
- 2-car parking Side-by-side
- 907 sq. ft. per tax records
- Black tile flooring in the foyer/entryway, bamboo hardwood floor in the living room, and carpeted bedroom
- Double-pane insulated floor-to-ceiling windows for energy efficiency and comfort
- U-shaped Kitchen with recessed lighting and breakfast bar
- Kitchen includes a stainless steel double-door refrigerator, stove, oven, hooded range, dishwasher and plenty of storage cabinets
- Sizable bedroom features stunning city and Bay views and adjacent bathroom
- Sewage, garbage, recycling, interior and exterior building maintenance included in monthly HOA dues
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Social room
- Landscaped patio
- 5 levels of secured resident parking plus ample guest parking
- 2 private elevators with secure access from both lobby and garage
- Card-key entry system with individually-secured residential floors
- Phone-based remote access directory for guests
- Video surveillance system in common areas.
- Wi-fi in common areas
- Gig-speed Internet service available in the building
City: South San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking Side-by-Side
Square Feet: 907 (per tax records)
HOA dues: $495.45/mo
Asking price: $745,000
This spacious condo with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom + Den has 907 sq. ft. of open layout floor plan with plenty of natural light and stunning city and bay views through double-pane insulated floor-to-ceiling windows from the living room and the bedroom.
Featuring black tile flooring in the foyer/entryway, bamboo hardwood floor in the living room, and carpeted bedroom. The unit has a U-shaped kitchen with recessed lighting and breakfast bar, and includes a stainless steel double-door refrigerator, stove, oven and hooded range, dishwasher and plenty of storage cabinets. The bedroom is sizable and boasts stunning city and Bay views. It is adjacent to the den area and the bathroom. The unit also comes with two side-by-side assigned parking spaces.
The Peninsula Mandalay is South San Francisco’s only high-rise condominium building. Perched at the foot of the San Bruno mountains, it has breathtaking views of the city and the Bay. Living at the high rise is ideal for the international business life, with convenient access to SFO Airport and BART and adjacent to the hub of the SSF Biotech Center. Enjoy the security of a controlled-access building and amenities including an entrance lobby with high-end finish and fine art, a fully-equipped fitness center, a business area, a social room, and a patio.
South San Francisco has a multitude of parks, gardens, fields and courts, a skate park and a marina. It is home to a cluster of Biotech companies and life science labs, and is close to SFO (San Francisco International Airport). It is accessible via South San Francisco BART, Caltrain, South San Francisco Ferry terminal at Oyster Point Marina, South City shuttles, and SamTrans buses that connect residents to the Peninsula. By car, it is close to two major highways – Hwy 101 and I-280. South San Francisco is home to many employees of Biotech companies such as Genentech, Exelixis, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics, Solazyme, and Fluidigm.
Interested in seeing this property in person?
Let’s set up a meeting! Click here.