317 Harriet St #16
3-Level, 2-Bedroom, 2-Bath Live/Work Loft with Great Investment Potential
About the unit:
• 2-Bedroom, 2-Bath, 1 assigned parking
• Tri-level Loft with two completely separate private entrances
• 1,560 sq. ft. (according to owner)
• hardwood flooring (Main level and Mezzanine level), and Stained concrete flooring (Lower level)
• Open layout floor plan
• Gas fireplace on two levels
• Kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, recessed lighting and custom pantry
• Tiled bathroom floors, granite counters
• Master bedroom on the mezzanine level
• Spacious private bedroom on the lower level is equipped with gas fireplace
• In-unit washer and dryer
• HOA: $646/month
This 3-level, 2-bedroom, 2-bath with 1-car parking loft in chic South of Market neighborhood is a rare find with two separate private entrances – one door leads to the bottom level, and the other leads to the main level (plus mezzanine). This is an opportunity to own two separate units for the price of one – great for an investor or a roommate rental situation.
The main level boasts sky-high ceilings, and huge windows that lets in plenty of natural light, with a large custom shade to help keep the cold out, the heat in, and provide privacy as needed. The main level and mezzanine level, which is the bedroom, has hardwood flooring, while the lower level has modern stained concrete flooring.
The unit is equipped with an in-unit washer and dryer, gas fireplaces on two floors and spacious storage and closet spaces to keep things organized. This is an ideal place to live and work with three levels of space that can be converted into a home office, a living/separate studio, or two separate rentals – your imagination and creativity is the only limit!
Located in the heart of SoMa with all the conveniences and amenities of living in a big city, including walking distance to Michelin-starred restaurants, shopping, culture, entertainment, the Flower Market, and Oracle Park (Home to San Francisco Giants). Public transportation-accessible with Caltrain, BART, and Muni nearby, and easy access to the freeways.
• Spacious foyer
• Industrial-style skylights in the common area hallways
• Telephone-entry system
About the Neighborhood:
• Centrally located in SoMa with easy access to freeways and public transportation (Caltrain, BART, and Muni)
• Walking distance to the Flower Market, Oracle Park (Home to SF Giants), shopping, Michelin-starred restaurants, culture and entertainment
To find out more about Jessie, visit: